Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yuji Itadori End Up With

Yuji Itadori End Up With. Today I will be discussing my thoughts on the end game of Jujutsu Kaisen, and how I feel the story could end. He is a first-year at Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College.

kento nanami | Tumblr
kento nanami | Tumblr (Mollie Cook)
Request: Can I request hcs of a reader who comforts Yuji by placing his head. ALSO NONE OF THE ART IS MINE - None of the Jujutsu Kaisen characters belong to me! Good Smile Company Nendoroid Yuji Itadori (Jujutsu Kaisen).

Continue scrolling to keep reading Click the button below to start this.

From Good Smile Company and sculpted by Shichibee comes this Nendoroid of Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College first-year student Yuji Itadori from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Fight On iPhone cases & covers | Redbubble

kento nanami | Tumblr

Hakuoki | Wiki | Anime Amino

5+ Powerful Jujutsu Kaisen Quotes | QTA

Corpse Party 🔪 | Wiki | Anime Amino

jujutsu edits | Tumblr

and by fav artist | Tumblr

Jonathan Joestar | Wiki | Anime Amino

ITADORI YUJI GETS POSSESSED!! JUJUTSU KAISEN EPISODE 1 ...

He comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a combat expression and a smiling expression! Today I will be discussing my thoughts on the end game of Jujutsu Kaisen, and how I feel the story could end. Request: Can I request hcs of a reader who comforts Yuji by placing his head.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar