Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sumptuous Sundays: Mom and Tina's


When I was younger, I ate the Salisbury Steak meal a lot. I remember eating it 24/7 and still felt happy and satisfied even if I was eating the same dish every single day. Well I don't eat Salisbury Steak now on a daily basis, but I still find myself craving for this simple yet filling dish every now and then. It has a played a huge part in my childhood! :D For Salisbury Steak, I go to Mom and Tina's because for me, they serve the tastiest SS dish thus far.

PRICE RANGE: P150.00-P700.00

A look at Mom and Tina's interior

Mom and Tina's is also one of my go-to restaurants for comfort food because everything is simple and yummy, and priced just right.

Click READ MORE and check out what me and my BF have ordered!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar