Here you have it, photos of the upcoming Addiction Summer 2013 Ready to Wear Eye Palettes! It was SO packed that I wasn't able to provide you with any swatches. To be honest, I don't like taking photos of swatches at the counter. I rather purchase the items and give you good quality swatches( or try to), then some rushed images (like you'll see below...sorry).
Unrated: This palette comes with four matte shadows. The texture is a tiny bit stiff, but still smooth, if that makes since. A nice basic quad for every days looks and blending out other shadows. I'll be passing on Unrated.
Tuxedo Moon: Isn't that the name of Sailor Moon's boyfriend :P Okay, focus Liz...Tuxedo Moon comes with three buttery mattes, and a stunning pearlized shadow (bottom left corner). All the shadows are great, but that bottom left corner shadow has a life of its own. Tuxedo Moon WILL BE MINE!
Sugar Rusk: Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! If you love taupes, violet/purply taupes, then you need this in your collection! All the shadows are stellar! One of the MUST (you listening Iris and Claire) haves out of all six. You know this is going into my shopping cart :)
Mudd Club: I was tempted to pull out my tweezers, and pry Mudd Club from the display. Mudd Club offers two of my favorite eye shadow colors, green and purple. When I played with this palette, I had a smile from ear to ear. That upper right green has so much dimension and character, words can't describe it; and that purple, WOW. Another MUST GET OR DIE (again, that means you Claire) from the collection.
Here's where the quality went down hill. I had three other ladies pushing themselves in my way.
Soda Lunch: If you love color, this is the palette for you. The same yummy buttery matte textures with that ohhhh Ahhhh factor(Ahem Claire :P). The colors are vivid and pop! I'll definitely be getting Soda Lunch.
Black or White: The final palette in the collection, and one I won't be getting. Don't get me wrong, the shadows are just as fantastic as the shadows in other palettes, I just wasn't blow away by the two variations of silver and black. For now, I'm going to have to pass on Black or White.
So in my opinion, the must-haves (and the four I'll be getting) are: Mudd Club and Sugar Rusk, followed by Soda Lunch and Tuxedo Moon.
Addiction's Summer 2013 Ready To Wear Eye Palettes will launch on May 10th, and retail for ¥6,510.
Which palettes will you be getting?
Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.
0 Yorumlar