Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Revlon: Flirt

Time for a quick spring appropriate mani after all this wonderful weather we've been having...

Flirt is a lavender/pink creme from Revlon's updated polish line and I've always had a soft spot for these sorts of pinks.  I guess it appeals to my inner girly because it's a candy sort of colour, and it's bright without being too attention seeking.  This is two coats with topcoat and excuse the cuticle oil overload - not too photogenic I know.  Also, I had an issue with weird wrinkling on the pinky nail of my right hand, only!  Can't explain it and it got so bad I repainted the pinky nail after I took the pictures.  On the positive side all pictures were taken in full, glorious sun!




I do like this colour and I'm pretty sure I've got quite a few variations of it in my stash!

That's it for now.

Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar