Hello and welcome back to Thursday Movie Picks, the weekly series hosted by Wandering Through the Shelves where you share three movies to fit the theme of the week each Thursday.
If I think about cars and racing there's a film that immediately pops up into my mind. But I'm saving that one for later. Also, it is so good it'd be a sin to put it right next to two inferior movies, so you're stuck with these three.
Cars (2006)
Cocky racecar Lighting McQueen destroys lots of the belongings of the inhabitants of Radiator Springs, and his sentenced to community service to make up for what he did. This one was nice (the second not so much) and it did a pretty good job highlighting the meaning of friendship and family.
Herbie Fully Loaded (2005)
After her dad gets her an old Volkswagen Bug, college graduate Maggie fixes the car and becomes a NASCAR competitor. I used to love Lindsay Lohan and this was one of my favourites movies from her. It was fun, but I haven't seen it in ages and I'm sure now I'd only be able to point out the flaws of the film.
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
To avoid jail, Sean moves to his father's in Tokyo, where he discovers the dangerous way of street racing in the underworld of the city. My favourite of the series (not the best one though) because of the setting and the driving. Man, I still wish I knew how to drift.

0 Yorumlar