Cami vest top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Pink lips bag* - TK Maxx
Pumps - Primark
Collar - H&M
Aviators - Topshop
After going through a phase of routinely avoiding Topshop for the sake of my purse, I have now spectacularly fallen off the wagon and desperately want to buy everything in store! The latest few pieces I have picked up include this gorgeous blush-pink skater skirt with an embroidered-flower overlay and a sweet, belly-button-skimming cami which also comes in an assortment of bright and pastel colours that are perfect for Summer. I also succumbed to a few of their new dresses and a selection of Topshop's adorable, frilly socks for ultimate granny-chic styling, so no doubt I will be featuring all these new bits in the coming weeks.
Continuing with the pink theme (why shy away?) I took my new Lulu Guinness handbag courtesy of TK Maxx out for a spin. I always knew TK Maxx was renown for great brands at crazily low prices but until I started sifting through their bag collection online, I didn't realise actually how awesome the discounts were - probably because my local store has always been a little disappointing. I was going to save my bag for an evening occasion and tote it around an oversized clutch but I figured it would work just as well as a daytime bag whilst I grab a quick coffee in town and enjoy the sunshine in the park.
I hope you are all well and having lovely weekends. Let me know if you have found any great bargains from TK Maxx recently?
0 Yorumlar