Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blogmas - Christmas Wishlist

Every year I like to curate a Christmas Wishlist composed of some of the more luxury items I would love someone to treat me to this Christmas. I will be the first to admit, I do not anticipate receiving any of these but you know, you can always put it out into the world and see what happens. I've got to say I have not been taking a keen interest in designer fashion lately because I do not want the temptation of seeing something I would want, so I haven't even been looking. However there does seem to be one type of product which has caught my eye more than others which is shoes. Could I be anymore of a cliche?


Ted Baker Qatena Boots

I'll start at the lower end of the scale, with a cute pair of ankle boots from Ted Baker. I included these Boots in my Autumn Essentials post and I have been eyeing them up ever since. I first saw these boots last year when they had a larger bow on the side opposed to the thinner band of the bow on this years version. Ted Baker do launch similar styles every year with a subtle difference so I was pleased to see the return of these boots. They do these in three different colours but I like the black version and the Burgundy boots are my favourite.

The reason I want these boots is because ankle boots are a classic and they are something you can wear for years on end. I feel like these are a classic style. They are quite high but they have a chunky heel which makes them slightly easier to wear and a tad more comfy. The main reason I like these is because they look smart and they will instantly make an outfit look more polished. I did try to get these when Ted Baker had 30% off for Black Friday but they seemed to have sold out of a size 4 on all of my usual websites and in store. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for these in the sale, wish me luck!

Malone Souliers - Maureen 100 Navy Shoes

I've gone from a relatively achievable item to the truly ridiculous. These are rather expensive at around £500 but aren't they cute? I mean these shoes are literally called 'Maureen' but they most certainly do not look like shoes for an old lady. These are a mule style shoe, the first of two mules to feature in this post and I think they are stunning even though I have had mixed reviews from friends. I have been eyeing up Malone Soulier for a good couple of years but I can't bring myself to spend almost £500 on a pair.

There is something so beautifully classic about these shoes and I think Malone Soulier have a very traditional sense of branding but the shoe styling is very modern. The mule style is old but they have updated it with the numerous straps and the shape of the shoe around your foot. This shoe is made to be quite delicate and they most certainly are in comparison to a lot of mules. Malone Soulier tend to stick to a similar style but it certainly works. For a long time they had a navy shoe with silver straps which were the ones I truly loved but I love so many different colour variation of these shoes.

Jimmy Choo - Crystal Embellishment Heeled Mules

After a couple of years of struggle Jimmy Choo seem to have turned it around. When they were purchased but Micheal Kors, I was not sure how it was going to effect the luxury idea of Jimmy Choo. However Jimmy Choo have really grown in my estimations. I always wanted a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes but I never liked a style enough to buy them but recently I've seen two pairs of shoes I would love to own. At the moment Jimmy Choo seem to be embracing the crystal embellishment. There is a pair of boots with the crystal band around the ankle but I couldn't find these online to include them in this post but I have seem the mules on multiple websites and I am loving them. If you couldn't tell I'm loving mules, I just find the style so flattering for my short height and skinny ankles.

I really love the embellishment strap across the ankle and I think these are sort of business like but they have that element of fun from the crystals. These remind me of the Kurt Geiger Princely Flats I have been loving but slightly more refined in the styling. I feel like these would go with literally everything. You can buy these in white and black but personally I prefer the black shoes. How great would these be as a pair of Christmas party shoes?
Louis Vuitton - Star Trail Ankle Boots

I've always tried to look for items I haven't included in a Wishlist before but as it is Christmas and I still haven't received these items I thought I would include them in a new Wishlist just to reinforce the fact that I would still like them. These are the most expensive shoes I will be featuring and they are the Louis Vuitton Star Trail Ankle Boots. The other day, I saw someone on Instagram wearing these boots and it reminded me how much I love them.

I already know how I will style these boots. As they are chunky and really quite masculine I think these would look amazing with a dress or a skirt. I'm not sure about how they would go with jeans, I just think you need to wear something relatively feminine to balance the boots. Realistically I think these will be on my Wishlist for the rest of my life but a girl can dream.
Mulberry - Lily Bag

After getting my Aspinal of London bag, I have been even more inspired to get my Mulberry Lily in Rosewater. It is such a stunning bag but it is quite simple which is exactly what I like in a bag design. Once again I've spoken about this bag about a thousand times across my blog and my social media but one more mention can't hurt. As this is quite similar to my Aspinal Bag this would be slightly lower down my wishlist compared to some of the other items but this is literally my dream bag! I won't talk about it too much because I've spoken about it so often previously but I just wanted to remind everyone of my love for this bag.



Chloe - Tess Bag

The Chloe Tess Bag has to be the bag of the season, everyone has been talking about it and it has been all over Instagram. This has meant it has managed to catch even my attention when I haven't been looking at designer goods. I have to say I haven't really liked all of the Chloe bags, I did not like the Faye bag but I think the Tess bag is my favourite design they have launched.

The thing I liked about this bag is that it is relatively small but it is still a statement due to the amount of chunky hardware that is on the bag. I like that you have the option of a long strap or a short strap but the longer one is actually a bit thinner, usually it is the other way around. I feel like this is once again a very similar vibe to my Aspinal bag but slightly more fancy and a lot more money.
Olivia Burton - Semi Precious Watch in Blossom Pink

Much like the Louis Vuitton boots and the Mulberry Lily, I have featured the Olivia Burton watch in one of my Wishlists previously and it was quite recent. However I really love this watch and I wanted to include it in my wishlist as I will most definitely be looking out for this in the post Christmas sales. I like that it has rose gold detailing and everything is a soft rose colour. I feel like this would be a great every day watch and a lovely alternative for my current watch. Plus I've always wanted to own something from Olivia Burton.

That concludes my Christmas Wishlist for this year. Obviously I do not realistically think that I will get any of these items given to me but I will be looking out for all of these in the Christmas sales. I just wanted to share some items I love so you know what I like when it comes to fashion. I don't know why but clearly I gravitate more towards shoes and handbag more than I do clothes. This post is part of Blogmas and there will be a new post tomorrow focusing on my favourite bloggers I've discovered this year.

You might also like:

Glamglow Set
Xmas Party Look
Autumn Fashion
Dior Red Lipstick
Christmas Wishlist

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar